When I'm Alone....

Dear Radhika…

'When I'm Alone…

I need someone whom I could see forever...


I need someone who believes in me...
Whom I admire in my thoughts...
Whom I can make smile and laugh and never let her be straight face...
Who will be my Real Best friend...
I need someone who is with me...Forever...
I need somebody who will drive me crazy...
Who can make me smile and giggle...
Whom I can cuddle when sitting together...
Someone who puts her head on my shoulder...and feels safe with me...
I need someone who holds my hand in her’sand walks with me...
Looks into my eyes with lot of love...
Someone who would never leave when we both are holding each other closely...
With whom I can forget this world but instead feel it beautiful only with her...
Who just kisses me and takes my breath away...
Whom I can drop home and come back with a cute peck on cheek...
I need somebody whom I can love like she's never imagined...
And like a princess...You came across one day
In my world that changed everything...
I was happy...I was thrilled my wishes were fulfilled
I alwaysthought you were mine and I wasyoursforever...
So, I wanted to propose you in a manner so that you feel
Like an Angel getting married...
I felt the time should stop when you were with me...
I wanted to grow old with you...
I hadthat somebody to Love Me...
But I wake up…
As my dream collapses...
And reality strikes… nobody’s there...
But I really wantthat Love back one day...''




"So as of now, I know what's best for me.
And that’s to get over you, even though I can't.
My life still lingersover every drop of love youever gave me.
Even though I may not have always felt that love,
I know it was still there, and like a fool,
I let go off the thing so special to me, something I never knew I needed.
I had you then...
And now as every tear I shed,
I watch you slip away from me.
But, if this is love... I'll fall for it again..
Radhika…


Love Raj

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts